Our Office Hours
Our regular hours of phone and helpdesk support is: 9am until 4pm. Monday - Friday (we are closed Saturdays and Sundays)
We are closed for the following stat holidays:
- Labour Day
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Remembrance Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- New's Year Day
- Family Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Victoria Day
- Canada Day
- BC Day
During times of typical school vacations/breaks our office is typically open but with modified hours.
- Christmas Break: For the week before Christmas we are open from 9am until 1pm with both phone and heldpesk support. For the week between Christmas - New Year's there will be no phone, no one-on-one sessions and only very limited helpdesk ticket support. (ie. we will be checking helpdesk once per day for any emergency's school may have).
- Spring Break: Our office is open with regular hours.
- Summer: Our office is open as normal with regular hours, except for the two week before EOYR we are only open with for phone and helpdesk support from 9am until 1pm. During the week of EOYR our office is closed, while MyEdBC is offline for the Provincial Team to run end of year processes and maintenance.
Support Available to Independent Schools
The following resources are available to all independent schools that are using MyEducationBC
These open workshops have no predefined topics and are when schools can come into a Zoom room and ask our team any questions that they have. We can demonstrate how to use particular functions or how to run specific reports that you may have questions about. It is also a chance for you to connect with others in the same role as you but in different schools and see how they optimize MyEdBC in their schools.
Click to View Upcoming Open Sessions
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm a parent/student how do reset my portal account/password?
If you are a parent or student you will need to contact your school to ask them to reset your username and password for the parent/student portals. My team has no access to reset or create parent portal accounts.
- How does my school join MyEdBC?
Support Team Members
Parents & Students
Usernames and Passwords
Please note that we CANNOT RESET any username or passwords for you.
You will have to contact your school to get them reset.
(Hours: 9am - 4pm, Mon-Fri)
Click here for office closures
Andrew - Project Manager
Patreen - Support
Megan - Support & Trainer